Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weston is in First Grade..... and growing! Plus to catch up..... on the Muirs!

Well I figured the best way to start this blog would be to write about our favorite subject. "The Boy!"

Weston started first grade in August. He absolutley loves it. It is weird to see how much he is growing and changing through the weeks though. He has found that he and I have alot in common. We both love numbers. Everyday has become and challenge for him to ask me such things as what is 580 times 12. Yes difficult and I have to cheat and use a calculator. He uses BIG numbers. He had his 6th birthday in September. That was alot of fun. We got him a Wii which has proven to be fun for the whole family! Lots of exercise in that to. (And bruises for me.... long story but don't play left handed..... I hit my hand and still am hurting a month later)

I had to go yesterday and buy him some pants for school because the weather is cooling down alot here. Weston and I spent the afternoon shopping and seems like everyone else had the same idea. It was packed. He picked out some jeans and some other pants plus some shirts and we were off. He was very excited to show Sam the clothes he got. None of his pants from last year fit at all. They either won't button or we look for flooding. He has now reached 58 lbs and still growing!

Later that night Sam and I went on a date to Outback and then to Ross shopping. Sam bought me a coat for my birthday because last year I didn't have one and after coming from Arizona my blood was VERY thin. Sam and I had alot of fun together like always. He even brought roses home for me. Things here have been stressful but I am glad through it all we have stuck together and have realized that our love gets us through anything.

No comments: