Well as of November 7, 2008 I am no longer employed with the St. George Pain Management center. It has truley been a great blessing to me. I have realized how much stress and how much of a toll it was taking on me. My family has even said it is glad to have me back again. I feel such a relief to not have to work with the "B" anymore. Since she was hired it made the job ten times worse and I hated getting up and going to work.
I have been super busy since getting ready for the holidays, finding my mom a house and getting her moved in. I have found another job but it is not starting yet. The girl I am replacing is moving to Oregon so I should start training in about two weeks. It is an office manager position and NOT MEDICAL!! yeah! Things are really starting to look up!
For Thanksgiving we are going to Cedar with all the family so that should be interesting. Christmas is coming fast! Weston is so thrilled and his list just keeps getting longer!
Sam is working two jobs and loves the second one. As he says it is a "no brainer job and fun" I am so thankful for my husband and all he is doing for this family to help us. I am very thankful for my mom and all her help she has given me lately! Kim and my mom are wonderful blessings to me.
Klaye just bought a toy hauler for the family and another four wheeler, which means lots of camping trips for our family!! YEAH!! He is so thrilled. I am thankful to have such a great and close family!
No comments:
Post a Comment