
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met on LDS planet
2. How long did you date? We dated for 4 month engaged for 2 months (we emailed for over a month before we met)
3. How long have you been married? 3 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Loves me unconditionally
5. What is your favorite feature of his? lips
6. What is his best quality? His love for the Lord & his family
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Sunshine
8. What is his favorite food? Dead cow
9. What is his favorite sport? basketball & baseball
10. When and where was your first kiss? In front of his parents house about 2 weeks after we met his saying "home court advantage baby!"
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? watch a movie
12. Do you have children? one
13. Does he have hidden talents? he is a great at playing guitar and singing
14. How old is he? 33
15. Who said I love you first? I did, I kept leaning towards saying the three words together like thats what happens when you love someone, he finally took to edge off by saying I love you too.
16. His favorite music? country
17. What to you admire most about him? Forgives me for anything
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? probably he reads our blog most of the time
20. Who do you tag? everyone who reads it.
No comments:
Post a Comment