With Weston I was exhausted all the time and that was it nothing else. Wonderful pregnancy.
Well this one I think is being stubborn and moody just like their dad, ha ha! I am experiencing what I call "afternoon sickness" and the joys of every smell making me want to vomit and of course, I have always had a strong stomach I used to run on the ambulance now ha, anything even dry skin on Sam's hands makes me queasy. I can't even cook raw meat yep you got it, I vomit. And the wonders of cravings have started and I eat it but I am nausea after.
So the joys have just begun. YUCK!! no fun!

and something to make you laugh............
A pregnant lady was in an accident and she woke up in the hospital. She noticed she was not pregnant anymore and asked the nurse what happened to her baby.
The nurse said, "You have two healthy babies, a boy and a girl!" The lady said, "Oh, I must name them," but the nurse said, "You were unconscious, so we called your brother, and he named them!"
The lady said, "But he's as dumb as a box of rocks! So what are their names?"
The nurse said, "The girl is called "Denise." The woman replied, "Well that is a pretty name, so what did he name my boy?"
The nurse replied, "Denephew!"
No comments:
Post a Comment