Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

16 unknown things about me *tag*

I am only doing this because I was tagged.........

1.I am actually quite shy!

2. I hate talking on the phone unless it is with my mom. (TEXT ME)

3.I can not whistle.

4. My biggest fear is my mom will not be here if we finally have another child.

5. I am currently unemployed but enjoying the time as a mom and wife,

6. My first marriage lasted over 8 years, we were great friends until over a year ago now we never talk.

7. I have found a great friendship with Sam, but I always feel not good enough.

8. I have a hard time trusting anyone especially men, I am sick of being hurt.

9. I miss Arizona really bad and want to go back.

10. I used to smoke cigarettes and am proud I quit all on my own.

11. My favorite food in zucchini.

12. I am told I am a strong woman, I don't see it.

13. I hate having my picture taken.

14. I love playing word games.

15. My favorite color is pink, which I used to absolutely hate until I was with Sam for awhile and
I changed.

16. This was harder than I thought to think of 16 unknown things about myself. you all should try it.

I am tagging......... Rachel, Sheri, Stephanie, Callie and Debbie

1 comment:

SheriJane said...

i love reading these random lists of everyone! it's interesting what ya find out! I do remember the zuccini thing about ya....makes me want to go cook some up right now...and i think thats what we'll have for lunch!! take care girl!