Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Preparing for the super bowl!

Well tomorrow is the super bowl and of course we are going for the Cardinals!!!








Well all day I have been baking cookies with Weston and my neice Brooke who stayed the night with me last night. Weston stayed with Tyler at his house. A kid swap night. haha! It was fun because Brooke has been wanting time with Aunt Kristie. She got it to cause Sam worked til 11 then back to work this morning at 8 am. Then because my mother in law makes the best cheesecake and it is Mine and Sams favorite, I decided to make that with a little twist.......


I added red food coloring for Cardinal colors and valentines, well it didn't quite come out red but it still looks awesome.























Thanks to my Mother in law Debbie for all her wonderful recipes I have seemed to incorporate.

Here is a picture of my mother in-law Debbie.....

No comments: