Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Camping for the boys!!

Well this past weekend Sam, my brother Klaye and Sam's cousin T.J. went to Coral Pinks Sand Dunes (Kanab Utah). They packed up Friday night with the four wheelers and clothes in hopes to stay warm and have some fun...................................
well.............

after getting stuck in the MUD they did manage to get out a couple hours later but not clean at all.... here is some after math.......


















After all this muddy fun they did manage to get alot of riding in and had lots of fun. Sam said he is not the dare devil like Klaye and T.J. but still had lots of fun playing.


I am so glad they had fun...... I sure missed having my husband around though.


I took this picture a couple days ago............... not of the camping trip but sure is cute.

No comments: