Ok so I can't seem to get my printer to let me get the pictures off my memory card. So the Easter photos are still not here. Easter was great, and Weston had so much fun with daddy playing baseball. I was took sick to enjoy it much but I tried to. Sam cooked dinner for us and I stayed in bed most the day. It seems I have gotten Weston, my mom and now my nephew all sick with this and I still am hanging on to it.
As you can see above, We had our first ultrasound today of the baby. 10 weeks and 6 days. The heat beat was at 167 and everything looks great. They had to put me on a different prenatal because I am allergic to the fish oil he had me on and because again I am anemic. Lots of iron. Which bring on the spinach, I love it!! I was low on Iron Weston and my mom is anemic also. Other than that all is going great. Sam is working staying busy and I am just trying to get feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment