Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Updating....(corrected)

Well I still haven't gotten the printer hooked up and at this moment can't think of where Sam put it. We are finally moved and slowly getting settled. No I didn't move much I promise.

I had another baby appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat and well everything is going good no problems, knock on wood!!! We have scheduled for another ultrasound June 19th. We will find out what we are having, I will be exactly 20 weeks. And just in case I haven't mentioned it my due date was changed from November 6th to the 5th. not much of a change but whatever, just as long as we have a healthy baby we are happy!

Sam is back to working only one job really, still the glass plant. The grocery store is maybe once a month and the auto body is just when needed. But... the glass plant is giving lots of overtime lately plus increasing to a 50 hour week now. I think Sam is relieved not to be working so much. But incase I don't say it often enough I am VERY thankful for what a wonderful husband and father he is. He is working so hard just to keep me at home being a mom, which really is what I do best...hahaha!

Ok so I am heading to bed finally, I am babysitting dogs this weekend (3 of them) so right now I have 6 dogs in my house. 4 shitzu, 1 boxer and 1 brie (yorkie) which she would never consider herself a dog. I am worn out!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: