Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our little MNM

Well McKenzie has kept me pretty up and down with this pregnancy. I can feel fine one minute and sick the next. I have have alot of headaches, nausea and dizziness lately. I am on iron supplements to help with the anemia and hoping that is all we will need. I have low iron before pregnancy so being pregnant doesn't help.

I have been trying to work on her room and trying to get stuff together for her. I took some pictures with the cell phone so they are not the best of quality but they will do.






The color theme is pink and brown with a little blue!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome! Thanks so much! We are also going to start making bow holders!

Thanks again!

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.