Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weston Growing

We moved into this house and I was able to let Weston ride in our neighborhood. He has had to have his bike at his uncles because of safety. Well lets just say he has grown that as he pedalled his knees hit his hands so big guy on a little bike. It was time for a new bike, so mom and dad went off the next day and got him one I could not wait til his birthday like I planned. When I got him from school here is what was waiting for him.


Also before first grade was over (May 22, 2009 it ended) we had a 1st grade program. It was really cute. And I found a cute surprise on teh awards wall. I knew he got the award just never saw this.






No comments: