Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

McKenzie's First Christmas 2009

As you may know or not Sam has called McKenzie his little sweet pea since she was born so picking out her ornament in Hallmark was easy! here is a pic....



easy choice!

Christmas was great this year. Having a new baby around (even though she had no clue) made the holidays a little more fulfilling. Sam and I didnt shop for each other this year. I got Sam some pants cause he needed them the most. Weston and Kenzie got him cologne. Sam got me a griddle because lets face who can make pancakes without one? Wes and Kenz got me a nail manicure set. The kids well completely spoiled. Weston got his motorcycle or as he calls it murdercycle he has been begging for months.
McKenzie got toys and clothes. Already beginning to have a need for a toy box.






Wes and I took the time to decorate a ginger bread house also





And who can forget the fun at our ward Christmas party, Weston had a part of being the Christmas tree with the silver star.



No comments: