Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So I did not forget.....................

Just been busy, I have a five month old permanent attachment. She has to see me or me be holding her for her not to throw a fit, and yes the cutie knows how to throw a "good" fit. She really is a great baby as long as mom is in her presence.
What has been happening, well on Valentines we had her blessing. We had lots of family and friends show for it. Could not have been better. Sam's mom and dad came and stayed with us and brought our niece Harliegh and Nephew Russell. It was great to see all of them and have them here with us. Next time they come we are hoping not for such a busy weekend. I would like to spend more time with just them. It is good to finally get to know my inlaws and for them to get to know me. Yes we have been married for over 4 years but somethings just take time and time seems to be what we all needed to realize we all love the same person.
We had lots of great food after and even the Nascar race took a break for Grandpa to come enjoy the food.






On March 2nd McKenzie decided to roll over (back to front to back) and is loving to roll to get where she wants which is just closer to mommy.
Weston has been in Karate since the end of January and seems to like it, that is once he gets there. It is hard for him to leave play time to do Karate.





Other than that life has been good. McKenzie is almost to where I need to put her in 6-9 month clothes and since she is turning 6 months this month, I am getting her ears pierced. Yes I know everyone is freaked I am doing it so early. I will let you know how it goes and if I can keep the guts to go through with it.

No comments: