Muir moments are memories we make last forever!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Count your Blessings!



I have been doing alot of reflecting on my life......... The saying count your blessings comes to mind.

I have so much to be thankful for, somethings yes are struggles but by far what I am blessed with outweighs anything! I have the most awesome, kindest and loving husband.
A very charming, smart and VERY talented little boy and a beautiful smiling baby girl all which light up my days everyday.
A family that will be there to back me up on anything.
A great mom that puts up with me calling 50 times a day just to tell her something, even if it is not important she still listens and is there. My mom is there to make me think things through, to talk to me, to support me to cheer me on.
A sister that has become an amazing best friend! Someone I can confide in and trust to no end. She is my sister I am lucky to have her! She has never judged me she was just there for me.
A brother that is there with anything that sometimes I wonder if this family would ever make it without him. Yes we have our differences but just because we are so much alike. He is an awesome brother and a great friend for me and especially love that him and Sam are the best of friends. I am so appeciative of him for EVERYTHING he does for this family!
I am very blessed with a talented sister in law that is one of my best friends and will do anything for anyone.
I am grateful for my mother in law who we both had a rough start but we have come so far to be friends. All Sams family who is willing try to accept me and all my faults but in the end willing to love me and let me love them and most importantly let me love Sam!
I am very blessed to have my dad and his support.
Having Penny and the friendship she gives me. We have always had our struggles with our relationship but we always try to pull through!
And my brother Jeremy, an awesome friend and loves to make me laugh even if it is at myself. He has helped me learn to laugh at my mistakes.
And amazing neices and nephews all of them!
I am so thankful for them and know that in the end that is all that matters! I love my family!
And I have the most amazing friends!!!!
Stephanie espeically always there! to make me laugh to make me cry to just tell me I am an idiot. She is the best!

If I havent told you lately I love you!

No comments: